About Julep: Far from your average beauty brand, Julep is an innovative startup beauty company that’s built around fostering conversation rather competition. We’re redefining the culture of beauty, making our own rules, and having a lot of fun along the way. Everything Julep does as a company is grounded in the power of women emboldening other women and taking a more collaborative and social approach to beauty. BRAVE PRETTY isn’t just a tagline; it’s the ethos that guides everything we do.
If you’re the type who truly thrives on making a positive impact, this fun and energetic office with a great work-life balance just may be for you!
About the Position: Julep’s Operations & Supply Chain team is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, detail- oriented, hard-working candidate to join us. The Operations Associate position offers an ability to directly contribute to our operational success and growth. This role will provide allow the right candidate to drive process improvement, identify areas for efficiency & cost savings, and be a subject matter expert in parts of Julep’s operations. This role will work directly with multiple internal teams, vendors, and management.
What you’ll do:
- Work in Julep’s ERP across a multitude of transactional activities supporting B2C and B2B fulfillment activities.
- Identify standard operating procedures driving cost savings, efficiency, and customer benefit.
- Generate & develop reporting to ensure our 3PL & assembly houses are compliant to cost, requirements and SLA.
- Monitor system alerts and reports. Work to quickly resolve issues with vendors/internal stakeholders.
- Ability to understand functional areas with an analytical lens, including an ability to use/develop reporting (in ERP and Excel).
- Working cross-functionally in the Julep organization; providing operational feedback on execution.
- Coordinate with 3PL account team and business units to execute and improve standard daily operations and monitor open issues and resolutions.
What you need:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in account/vendor management (highly desired), particularly with an operational 3PL provider (desired)
- Proficient in Excel and Word, including formulas (vlookup & index/match) and pivot tables (highly desired)
- Defined experience in identifying & executing process improvements (essential)
- Previous ERP system experience (highly desired)
- Highly detail-oriented, avid about accuracy & process (essential)
- Clear communication skills. Able to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment (essential)
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions (essential)
- Well organized task manager with ability to prioritize appropriately (essential)
What you get:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance, short and long term disability
- Paid time off and company holidays
- A chance to try out our products with our monthly complimentary product give away and a 30% employee discount
- Enjoy your birthday off
- Subsidized gym membership and daily lunches
- Healthy snacks
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of women with our Powered by Girlfriends philanthropic work
- Fun environment with work/life balance
Julep Beauty, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.