About Julep: Far from your average beauty brand, Julep is an innovative startup beauty company that’s built around fostering conversation rather competition. We’re redefining the culture of beauty, making our own rules, and having a lot of fun along the way. Everything Julep does as a company is grounded in the power of women emboldening other women and taking a more collaborative and social approach to beauty. BRAVE PRETTY isn’t just a tagline; it’s the ethos that guides everything we do.
If you’re the type who truly thrives on making a positive impact, this fun and energetic office with a great work-life balance just may be for you!
About the Position: The Category team is looking for an ambitious, detail oriented beauty junkie to join the team! Here’s a little more about the role: The Retail Brand & Education Specialist is responsible for supporting the Sr. Brand Manager to meet/exceed financial goals for their area and ensuring execution and delivery of product. They will help communicate, build, and grow Julep’s brand presence at QVC. This is a highly-collaborative role so must be comfortable working in a cross-functional team and passionate about the retail industry. Sound good so far? Great, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Develop an understanding of the needs, wants and expectations of our retail partner
- Support in the product selection that sets us apart from all competition
- Function as liaison to our retail partner; including maintaining communication before, during and post product launches (including necessary item set up both internally and externally)
- Contribute to negotiations and execution of exclusive offerings, pricing, return-to-vendor agreements, and drop-ship (extended assortment).
- Contribute to inventory management; including reserving/planning on-hand inventory and RTVs.
- Deliver creative assets from internal Creative Team to retail partner in a timely manner (images, copy, video, press kits, samples)
- Audit QVC.com to ensure all content associated with Julep is 100% current and accurate
- Manage, plan, and execute sampling initiatives
- Own and manage delivery of Product Education sheets to internal teams
- Responsible for managing data pertaining to relevant needs of the business
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies as business needs dictate
- Participate in business reviews to develop greater understanding of how specific actions impact overall department results
- On top of industry trends, new products, and competition
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in a buying office
- Demonstrated understanding of retail and wholesale environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically extensive Excel experience
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
What you get:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance, short and long term disability
- Paid time off and company holidays
- A chance to try out our products with our monthly complimentary product give away and a 30% employee discount
- Enjoy your birthday off
- Subsidized gym membership and daily lunches
- Healthy snacks
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of women with our Powered by Girlfriends philanthropic work
- Fun environment with work/life balance
Julep Beauty, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.